ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- A reference to "this website" in this Agreement refers to the website available at www.liquidpaygroup.com and includes but is not limited to the information, data, text, images, links, sounds, graphics and video sequences displayed therein ("Content").
- You are solely responsible for understanding and complying with any and all laws, rules and regulations of your specific jurisdiction that may be applicable to you in connection with your use of this Website.
- You agree and acknowledge that we have the right to:
- investigate any violation of the terms and conditions contained herein and may take any action we deem appropriate;
- in our absolute discretion, and without stipulating any reason, prevent or restrict your access to this website or any part thereof;
- in our absolute discretion, and without stipulating any reason, stop, suspend, modify, delete or edit any Content appearing on this website or part thereof;
- terminate your access to the website or any part thereof if we receive any complaints or suspect that you may have engaged in any Restricted Activities or any fraudulent, illegal, or other activities which may infringe the rights of any person or entity; and
- report any activity we suspect to be in violation of any applicable law or regulation to the appropriate authorities and to co-operate with such authorities.
- Termination. Liquid, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to all or part of this website for any reason and at any time upon notice to you. If you breach this Agreement, your authorisation to use this website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials and content.
- You agree:
- to fully comply with all the directions and/or instructions issued by us from time to time in respect of the use of this website; and
- to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in the use of this website.
- Restricted Activities. In connection with your use of this website, you acknowledge and agree that you will not:
- breach this Agreement;
- violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation;
- infringe Liquid’s or any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- act in a manner that is defamatory, threatening or harassing to our employees or agents;
- provide false, inaccurate or misleading information;
- engage in any illegal, potentially fraudulent or suspicious activity and/or transactions;
- refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any information you provide to us;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- facilitate any viruses, trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information;
- use an anonymizing proxy; use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy this website without our prior written permission;
- use any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere with this website or our Services; or
- take any action that may cause us to lose any of the services from our internet service providers, payment processors, or other suppliers.
- Access. You shall be responsible for obtaining and using the necessary web browser and/or other software to obtain access to this website at your own risk and expense. If new or different versions of the web browser and/or other software necessary for the operation of this website become available, we reserve the right not to support any prior version of the web browser or other software.
- General.You are responsible for all fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by Liquid or a third party caused by or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, and/or your use of this website. You agree to reimburse Liquid or a third party for any and all such liability.
- Actions by Liquid. If we, in our sole discretion, believe that you may have engaged in any Restricted Activities, we may take various actions to protect us, our affiliates, or third parties from fees, fines, penalties and any other liability. The actions we may take include but are not limited to terminating or suspending your access to all or part of this website.
INFORMATION SUBMITTED TO US
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of Singapore, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- Notices to Us. Except as otherwise stated in this Agreement, all notices to Liquid must be sent by postal mail to: Liquid Group Pte. Ltd., Attention: Legal Department, 1 Fusionopolis View, #07-02, Sandcrawler, Singapore 138577.
- Limitations of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF BUSINESS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES, OR THIS AGREEMENT (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) UNLESS AND TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT OF DIRECT DAMAGES.
- Third Party Hypertext Link or Websites. Any hypertext link from this website to any third party website exists for information purposes and is for your convenience only. We accept no liability for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage) from any errors, omissions, or defects in any content, goods or services of any such third party website or any hyperlink contained in any such third party website, the privacy or security practices employed by such third party websites, or the use of any content posted on or contained in such third party websites. The inclusion of hyperlinks on this website does not imply any endorsement of the materials on such hyperlinked websites.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Liquid, its affiliates and the respective officers, directors, agents, joint ventures, employees and suppliers harmless from any claim, demand (including attorneys’ fees), fine, or other liability incurred by any third party due to or arising out of your or your employees’ or agents’ breach of this Agreement and/or use of our Services.
- Intellectual Property. “Liquid Pay”, “liquidpay”, "[Liquid Group corporate website URL]”, and all other URLs, logos and trademarks related to this website are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Liquid or its licensors. You may not copy, imitate or use them without our prior written consent. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Liquid. You may not copy, imitate, or use them without our prior written consent. All right, title and interest in and to this website and the Content, is the exclusive property of Liquid and its licensors. No part of the same may be reproduced, adapted, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, posted, or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without our prior written permission and/or that of the relevant rights owner.
- Modification to this website and your access. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify, change, suspend, discontinue or restrict, either temporarily or permanently, (a) any User’s access to this website (or any part thereof); or (b) the whole or any portion of this website, with or without notice. Liquid shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, change, suspension, discontinuation or restriction.
- No Waiver. Our failure or delay to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to such breach or any subsequent or similar breaches.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Liquid relating to your use of this website.
- Third Party Rights. Save for Liquid and its affiliates, no person who is not a party to this Agreement has any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act, Chapter 53B of Singapore to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any provision of this Agreement.
- Force Majeure. We shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our if the delay or failure was due to any event or circumstance (including any network failure or system downtime) the occurrence and the effect of which we are unable to prevent and avoid notwithstanding the exercise of reasonable foresight, diligence and care on our part.
- Severability. If at any time any provision of this Agreement shall be or shall become illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected or impaired thereby, and shall continue in force as if such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision was severed from this Agreement.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Agreement, or any feedback that you would like us to consider, please email us at email@example.com.